Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-15-2016, 05:30 PM   #1
thempn
thempn began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch 7
problem with custom fonts

hello
i'm trying to install custom font on my jb kindle
i have kual, and the linkfonts, but it is not working
i did everything on the menual http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=219405
, but i can't see the fonts.
thank you
thempn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 06:24 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O
@thempn: That's on a KT2, right? On which FW version?

What do you mean, exactly, by "see the fonts"? Where?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 07-16-2016, 04:15 AM   #3
thempn
thempn began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch 7
yes, it is on kt2, i'm on 5.7.3
on the Aa i see only the 8 default of kindle
thempn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 08:21 AM   #4
shamanNS
Addict
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3[300dpi] , Kindle PW1
You don't get to see custom font (not possible since firmware 5.4.x; so only original Touch & PW1 had that) added to Aa menu, with this font hack you only can OVERRIDE existing font (like "Caecilia condensed") so that choosing that option displays your custom font.
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote