Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-24-2014, 12:53 PM   #1
odedta
Groupie
odedta has read every ebook posted at MobileReadodedta has read every ebook posted at MobileReadodedta has read every ebook posted at MobileReadodedta has read every ebook posted at MobileReadodedta has read every ebook posted at MobileReadodedta has read every ebook posted at MobileReadodedta has read every ebook posted at MobileReadodedta has read every ebook posted at MobileReadodedta has read every ebook posted at MobileReadodedta has read every ebook posted at MobileReadodedta has read every ebook posted at MobileRead

Device: iPad
Bug installing 1.21.0

Bug installing 1.21.0
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	73
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	118293  
odedta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 01:08 PM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Moderator Notice
Please read the sticky before posting in Development. http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=122042
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 01-24-2014, 01:51 PM   #3
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
Verify that it is not a corrupted download of calibre; I had no such issue with my install of 64 bit 1.21
PeterT is online now   Reply With Quote