Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Slow Horses (thriller) by Mick Herron - $4.79 at Kobo

While searching for books on Kobo to use the 90% off coupons on, I stumbled on Slow Horses by Mick Herron, which appears to be a Constable-published stand-alone thriller by an author who also has a mystery series published by Soho Constable.

This one is priced at $4.79 at Kobo vs. $9.99 at Amazon US and $13.75 at BN. Don't know if this is a sale, or pricing error, or ???, but it's enough of difference that I thought I'd post it - and try it myself too.

It's couponable also, although I didn't use one of the precious 90% or 75% ones...just one of the more common 30% ones.

I'm always nervous about giving links for fear of getting the dreaded slap-down from a moderator for inadvertently posting an affiliate link, but I got this link by typing in kobobooks.com by hand and then searching, so hopefully it's clean:

http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Slow-...TCIdZikzug&r=1

BTW, if you want the link to the 90% Kobo coupon thread, here it is:
(https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=175921)
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
For Canadians the Amazon price is $15. Thanks for posting, it sounds good and with a standard coupon worth a look for under $4.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert