Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
Deidre Blue
caffeine freak
Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: netbook
FREE SEX Until June 30

This is a FREE GIVEAWAY.

[edited - MODERATOR]

---

Blue Balls: A Tale of Lust - COUPON CODE: DL45G
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/170534

Left in an uncomfortable state by his virginal girlfriend, Edward tries to relieve his condition with a quick jerk off session. His private moment is interrupted, however, when an acquaintance of his mother, Mrs. Feldman shows up on his doorstep. Edward soon finds out that she's desperately in need of something, and he offers to give it to her. If she'll just do one thing...

If you read, please consider taking a moment to leave a quick review on Amazon or Smashwords. Happy reading!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-16-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Deidre Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
H.P. Lovesauce
Word Herder
H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
I must applaud your talent for self-promotion. The DIY ethic permeates all the way into your subject matter, I see.
H.P. Lovesauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #3
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650, Sony T2, Xoom, Nexus 7, Nook ST
Certainly the most eye-catching thread title I've seen for a while
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:56 AM   #4
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1, T3T2 . Finally the Dark Side, aK-Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Eye-watering ?

Certainly not going for the subtle approach - rather like the characters, I'd presume ..... ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Yes, yes it is!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:54 AM   #6
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I did a quick googling of Ms. Blue. Happened upon her blog. Here's a quick snip of of something she? wrote.

Quote:
“Tonight, Sofia. Tonight’s the night we press charges. We can take him down to the station, throw him in the drunk tank. But in the morning...”

She’s staring out the window, eyes fixed on the red and blue beacons. Like she’s not even hearing me. A bruise is forming on her neck. Ink stain on fine porcelain.

Fucker’s dead.

“Sofia. You gotta help me out, alright? I can’t keep comin’ out here if --”

Bunny slippers shuffle up behind us. “Mommy?”

“It’s okay, baby. Go back to bed.”

Bunnies shuffle out.
This is talent.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote