Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
louwin
Newbie Nerd
louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3 64Gb Black
Error processing 3 htm directories :(

If I add htm files on the fly, I get titles for each page?.htm file. Each page?.htm file comes up as a separate book so dozens of page?.htm files all over the library.

So I tried putting 3 htm folders in a parent folder and Added" them with the second option of the "Add Books" drop down menu.

The forst directory was added okay and Calibre "hung" on the second.

When I double click on the first added htm book I get the below:-

calibre, version 0.8.47
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>WindowsError</b>:[Error -2147221003] Application not found: u'W:\\Calibre Portable\\Calibre Library\\Philip K Dick\\Divine Invasion (3)\\Divine Invasion - Philip K Dick.zip'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\view.py", line 201, in view_triggered
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\view.py", line 269, in _view_books
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\view.py", line 236, in _view_calibre_books
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\view.py", line 101, in view_format_by_id
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\view.py", line 132, in _view_file
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\view.py", line 122, in _launch_viewer
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\__init__.py", line 783, in open_local_file
WindowsError: [Error -2147221003] Application not found: u'W:\\Calibre Portable\\Calibre Library\\Philip K Dick\\Divine Invasion (3)\\Divine Invasion - Philip K Dick.zip'
louwin is offline   Reply With Quote