Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
Michiel
Michiel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Unhappy Handwriting function disables when turning next page

I bought the PRS-T1 especially for my study so I can read all sorts of literature and underline important parts of a text with the handwriting function. But the problem is: When I turn to the next page, I constantly have to enable handwriting again to be able to underline text again. It really becomes irritating.

Does anybody know whether it is possible to keep the handwriting function enabled while turning to a next page with the hardware buttons?

Thanks!
Michiel
Michiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
m3l7d0wN
Zealot
m3l7d0wN is generous with chocolatem3l7d0wN is generous with chocolatem3l7d0wN is generous with chocolatem3l7d0wN is generous with chocolatem3l7d0wN is generous with chocolatem3l7d0wN is generous with chocolatem3l7d0wN is generous with chocolatem3l7d0wN is generous with chocolatem3l7d0wN is generous with chocolatem3l7d0wN is generous with chocolatem3l7d0wN is generous with chocolate

Device: Sony PRS-T1
up
I'm having the same problem
m3l7d0wN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:21 AM   #3
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Can you explain what you mean by "enable handwriting again " ? When I hold my stylus down, I get the choices of Highlight:Add note:Search:Wikipedia:Google. I choose "Add Note" and I get the choice of "by keyboard" or "by Drawing". I get the same thing on each page.

Is this what you mean, or are you doing something else?

AJ

OK now I see what you are doing. You are using the menu to select Handwriting, and you have to reselect it each page. Sorry, I couldn't find a solution, maybe if you rooted it?

Last edited by AJ Starr; 04-27-2012 at 12:37 AM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote