Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 03:22 AM   #1
Hans-Jörg
Hans-Jörg began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro
Question EPUB: referencing central CSS

All my EPUB-docs contain their own CSS-file that is referenced by
<link href="../Styles/textstyle.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

I want to use one central CSS-file on my PB, that is referenced by all my EPUB-docs. Which href points to a file in the filesystem of PB?
Hans-Jörg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
Nexutix
Reading and reading
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, Oneplus One
You should install cool reader. It allows you to do that. You can even set your own CSS for each filetype.
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
Hans-Jörg
Hans-Jörg began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro
thanks for your tip, cool reader seems to be very interesting and I'll try to use it
Hans-Jörg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
css, epub, href, pocketbook