Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 11:45 PM   #16
nightcolors
nightcolors can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nightcolors can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nightcolors can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nightcolors can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nightcolors can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nightcolors can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nightcolors can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nightcolors can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nightcolors can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nightcolors can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nightcolors can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS700, T1
I totally fell for it. Didn't realize it wasn't real until I started reading other people's comments. *sigh* I do wish this were real, really. It'd be so awesome!
nightcolors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:29 AM   #17
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD; Nexus 7; PRS-350, 950; Kindle K; OnePlus One; Galaxy S4; MBP.
If only the Supreme Court's ruling on strip-searches were an April Fool's joke (unless of course it is and Justice Kennedy's waiting in my closet to spray me with seltzer when I get home, which will be in exactly 4.87631 hours and why are you still reading this parenthetical?).
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote