Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 08:42 PM   #211
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
You have a very vivid imagination -- nobody "attacked" Apple or Apple customers. Some detail about missing features in an Apple product was being pointed out, a detail that apparently keeps quite a few non-Apple users from buying an iPhone or iPad (yes, we know you can buy a dongle and were aware of that even before you pointed it out). I think it is time to stop the rants and get over it.
You're right. I'm so sorry for ranting King Hans. I'll not do it again my liege. But you should also get over your anti-apple attitude & stop posting your rants against them. Should go both ways right?

Btw, you'll notice that I agree that I wouldn't mind a mem card slot as well. I only added the fact that there is an alternate option since apple failed to include it.

Last edited by monkeyluis; 04-05-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #212
rdfry
loving the books
rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted Nook
sorry, but us apple haters are still going to hate.

Enthusiast
Old 04-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #213
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Moderator Notice
This has gone on long enough in this and other threads between certain members. Place the threads and or member(s) on "Ignore" and DO SO. That means that you do NOT post that you have done so, NOR that that member(s) is on your "Ignore" list NOR on someone else's list, NOR _even_ respond to that member's post with any other disparaging comments.

There is a larger membership that prefers to NOT be subject to these posts and unfriendly behaviors by a certain small group of other members who do not know when to just "Ignore". If you so wish, you may "report" a member or post, but that does not mean you may respond to continue a disagreement.

This is a warning to those involved: Continuing the above behavior will result in suspension of posting on MobileRead.

This thread is now closed.

Closed Thread