Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-26-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
edmond
Enthusiast
edmond began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox C65 AG
M92: problem with DRM epubs

I have a problem with my Boox M92: up to now, I just used non-DRM books. Now I am diving into the drm world...

I downloaded ADE, installed it, created my Adobe ID, connected my boox to the pc and I authorized it in ADE.
Everything was smooth so I was confident but, to be sure, before to buy books I made some try with gratis books having drm.
I tried from Adobe sample library and from couple of online stores which provide free but drm-ed books: the result is alwasy the same: I can download them, I have them in ADE (where I can read them), I transfer them on my Onyx but when I try to open them I always get an error. For example, for the adventure of Sherlock Holmes from adobe site, I get
"Error while opening document /media/flash/Digital Editions/The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.epub"

Can please anybody help me?

TIA
edmond is offline   Reply With Quote