Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-25-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
Sohkamal
Sohkamal began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Extended Protection Plan?

Hi there - first time poster.
I recently bought my Kobo Touch and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with the Extended Protection Plan.

According to the FAQ, it states that the plan can be purchased at any point in time within 2 years from when the device was purchased and will last until that 2 years is up.

Should I be safe to assume that, in the event of an accident, if the screen cracked from a drop, etc. that I could pay $35 and send in the Kobo for replacement/repair?

Thanks in advance!
Sohkamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:50 AM   #2
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
I believe the plan has to be purchased with the Kobo Touch plugged into your computer and Kobo Desktop running.....

So presumably as long as your Touch was working sufficiently to be seen by your computer ...
PeterT is online now   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast