Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
Tony Bava
Tony Bava taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Tony Bava taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Tony Bava taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Tony Bava taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Tony Bava taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Tony Bava taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Tony Bava taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Tony Bava taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Tony Bava taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Tony Bava taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Tony Bava taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: iPad 2
King Bong - My first short story, free this weekend

When I say it's my first short story, I mean it. This is the first story I've ever written. It's free this weekend on Amazon, I sure would appreciate any feedback from folks here.

King Bong is the story of Frank Caswell, a victim of corporate downsizing who takes a job at a medical marijuana clinic in San Diego. An armed robbery at the clinic leads Frank to uncover a plot to liberate a pot smoking gorilla from the San Diego Zoo. There just might be more to this job than delivering weed to housebound cancer patients.

King Bong on Amazon
Tony Bava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
ScottPhillipsNM
ScottPhillipsNM
ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Kindle
I've gotta say, for being Tony's first short story, I thought KING BONG was damnably entertaining. Definitely worth picking up, especially when you can get it free!
ScottPhillipsNM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:12 AM   #3
A. B. Syed
A. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle on ipad
Sounds good, I can't download this, as I'm in the UK, but the sample is good.
A. B. Syed is offline   Reply With Quote