Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Love Triangles?
Love them! 5 8.62%
Hate them! 14 24.14%
Hate them with the fiery passion of a thousand suns! 20 34.48%
I am blissfully ignorant of the concept. Also, why do the youngsters keep going on about vampires these days? 19 32.76%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #16
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color / Nook HD+
Which type of Love Triangle? Equilateral, Isosceles or Scalene.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #17
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
The blue one with the fish.

Ding! We have a winner...
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #18
spindlegirl
Grand Scheme of Things
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (Black), K4, Moonreader pro on my LG Nexus 4 phone
I love guitars does that count?
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:55 PM   #19
Aleyst
Zealot
Aleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with others

Device: iPad2, Kindle 4 NT
One of the few (two) that love them, but in the end I always pick my own favourite couple.
Aleyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:51 AM   #20
BWinmill
Wizard
BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Does the love triangle between my two ereaders and computer count? Hey, it has only one USB port so its relationships have to be monogamous.
BWinmill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:01 AM   #21
RichL
Addict
RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: back to x51v
Forever squared is the most magical number.
RichL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Moved to the Lounge. This is not appropriate for "General Discussions".
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:20 PM   #23
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Dairylea Cheese Triangles...now yer talking'.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #24
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
The blue one with the fish.
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #25
Hamlet53
Feast of the Goat
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Love circles only. I hate sharp corners in relationships. Alright so I had to read through the thread to see what was even being talked about. I do hate all the young vampires in love stuff though, and that's a fact.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #26
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Kobo Touch eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
Love triangles are overrated, I'd like to see more love trapezoids.
This is common in anime, where a true love triangle is not too common:

Tenchi Muyo: One guy and five women

Tenchi Muyo GXP: One guy and 10 women

Ranma 1/2: One guy and four women + one guy + single appearances by many other women

Angel Tales: One guy and 13 women/girls

I'm not a great fan of vampires, unless there's some kind of twist to it (such as in the comic book series "American Vampire"). I don't mind love triangles as long as its not to predictable. I'd rather be left guessing who will be together until I reach the end of the story, and that it be written in a manner where either of the two competitors could win.

Last edited by Solitaire1; 03-24-2012 at 07:56 AM. Reason: To add to original post.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote