Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Old 03-08-2012, 07:36 AM   #1
matteino10 began at the beginning.
Device: ipad
Fonts on Ipad

Hello all again I need your help.
I created an epub where within it use the standard fonts (Times-Simoncini), but in addition these two fonts:

These two fonts are displayed on various types sony reader, .... but when I go to watch them on my Ipad not display anything (my font will be replaced) I found on the web reading here and I saw that one speaks of a file to be included in the META-INF folder (this is also noted on guide apple):
well done:
<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?>
<platform name="*">
<option name="specified-fonts"> true </ option>
</ platform>
</ display_options>
I created this file and now actually reading the file on Ipad I view all my fonts properly but as if by magic
I appear in the white pages (1 .. 2 ... 3) at the end of each chapter that before someone can tell me where there were no wrong?
matteino10 is offline   Reply With Quote