Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-22-2012, 03:16 AM   #1
duckbill
Enthusiast
duckbill began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Remember output choices in conversions

I usually convert into MOBI format and have this preset when opening the conversion menu.

However, I want to convert to LRF at times (mainly because I miss the Sony 505 build quality). When I add extra CSS for the LRF output format and complete the conversion, the additional CSS instruction are not kept when re-opening and returning to convert to MOBI.

Is there a way of setting extra CSS specific to the desired output format?

Many thanks in advance.
duckbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:17 AM   #2
Thasaidon
Apprentice Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Have a look at the following thread. It may help.

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=164373

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckbill View Post
I usually convert into MOBI format and have this preset when opening the conversion menu.

However, I want to convert to LRF at times (mainly because I miss the Sony 505 build quality). When I add extra CSS for the LRF output format and complete the conversion, the additional CSS instruction are not kept when re-opening and returning to convert to MOBI.

Is there a way of setting extra CSS specific to the desired output format?

Many thanks in advance.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #3
duckbill
Enthusiast
duckbill began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
Have a look at the following thread. It may help.

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=164373
Thanks. I had looked on that while searching prior to my posting. However, this does not cover the issue I am having. Probably my fault for not explaining it correctly.

I would like to add extra CSS to LRF conversions and none while carrying out MOBI conversions. I cannot find a way for Calibre to remember separate setting for both output formats.
duckbill is offline   Reply With Quote