Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 03-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
Dino03
Dino03 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 2
Recipe for downloading (almost) a whole website

I'm doing a project where I want to put up whole archive of cases from this website: http://elibrary.judiciary.gov.ph/ and convert it to .pdb format. I already succeeded in doing it but I only want the printer friendly version and iSilox, the program I used, does not have the capability to edit content and url manipulation and it only extracts all of the text from the links on the website. So with my research, I was brought to calibre recipes.

Can you help me make a recipe to download all of the cases from the website to calibre and then convert it to .epub. So that I can use it as a source file for it to be converted to a more compressed and smaller .PDB.

I have no knowledge with phyton language, I'm just a law student, with very little knowledge with programming.

Thank you.
Dino03 is offline   Reply With Quote