Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-08-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
Frustrated99
Frustrated99 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO
Frustrated Kobo Purchase

hi found your site and some really useful articles on ereaders. This is a new experience to me as a new user of ereaders as my son purchased a Kobo for me for Christmas.

Which unfortunately has been a nighmare ever since. In the first 4 weeks I have had to change it three times for constantly lovcking up, unresponsive touchscreen and non functioning wireless.

I learnt that the software doesnot function correctly with IE and therefore had to start using Google Chrome. Unfortunatley some how my account got corrupted and I could no longer download any books although they would read on site.

constant calls to Kobo help required frequent follow up as they never called me back. They still cant open the account or download all the books I purchased to use the kobo on my holidays.

anyone reading this buy a kobo knowing you will have no support. Mine is being returned tomorrow.
Frustrated99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert