Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
jessicalynn
Zealot
jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook First Gen (broken), iPad, Kindle Touch SO
Slooow Kindle Touch

I've had my kindle touch since christmas, and all of a sudden it's slowed way, way down. I'm talking 3 seconds to turn a page slow. When I press the button to put it to sleep or wake it up, it takes awhile to do either action. I don't have a huge amount of books on it either. What should I do?

eta-nevermind....I turned on the wireless and it updated itself and is now working fine. Weird.

Last edited by jessicalynn; 02-05-2012 at 10:16 PM.
jessicalynn is offline   Reply With Quote