Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-31-2012, 05:38 AM   #1
Pajoe
Pajoe began at the beginning.

Device: none
Linux Today Recipe

I am new to all of this and this is my first attempt at creating a custom recipe. I tried changing the default custom recipe a few times by using code from other recipes but the ending recipes have not worked. The worst part is I do not understand enough of the recipe making process to do a search for a working example.

If possible, I would like the following recipe to get the articles associated with the summary, even better would be if it was text only. On the Linux Today the option is "Complete Story"

class AdvancedUserRecipe1327999019(BasicNewsRecipe):
title = u'Linux Today'
oldest_article = 7
max_articles_per_feed = 100

feeds = [(u'Linux Today', u'http://feedproxy.google.com/linuxtoday/linux')]

If someone could suggest what to search for on these threads, I can read about it and maybe learn something in the process.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Any information you care to share will be sincerely appreciated.

joe
Pajoe is offline   Reply With Quote