Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > ePub Books (offline)

Notices

Old 01-20-2012, 07:59 AM   #1
billingd
Enthusiast
billingd shines like a glazed doughnut.billingd shines like a glazed doughnut.billingd shines like a glazed doughnut.billingd shines like a glazed doughnut.billingd shines like a glazed doughnut.billingd shines like a glazed doughnut.billingd shines like a glazed doughnut.billingd shines like a glazed doughnut.billingd shines like a glazed doughnut.billingd shines like a glazed doughnut.billingd shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kobo
Harrison, Charles Yale: Generals Die in Bed, V1. 20 Jan 2012

Generals Die in Bed is an anti-war novella by the Canadian writer Charles Yale Harrison. Based on the author's own experiences in combat, it tells the story of a young soldier fighting in the trenches of World War I. It was first published in 1930 by William Morrow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generals_Die_in_Bed

Text from http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks05/0500061h.html

My son had to read this for school, so I converted it to an epub.
billingd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:47 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Thanks. I wish my sons had gone to that kind of school.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert