Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-18-2012, 02:43 AM   #1
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Enhanced Emal issues??

Anyone here using the Enhanced Email app??
Ive have it setup and linked to my Verizon.net email Acct for a while now

Ive noticed many times that even though i have it set to synchronize the trash folder with the server, many times after i clean out the trash can folder i still get the same emails i previously deleted back in my inbox and have to delete them again.

Not always but it does seem to happen a lot.

Very frustrating.

Anyone know what settings i need to check to ensure it's all correctly config'ed?

Is it tied to the frequency of checks for new emails??

Thanks

Last edited by salsaguy; 01-18-2012 at 02:44 AM. Reason: typeo
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaguy View Post
Anyone here using the Enhanced Email app??
Ive have it setup and linked to my Verizon.net email Acct for a while now

Ive noticed many times that even though i have it set to synchronize the trash folder with the server, many times after i clean out the trash can folder i still get the same emails i previously deleted back in my inbox and have to delete them again.

Not always but it does seem to happen a lot.

Very frustrating.

Anyone know what settings i need to check to ensure it's all correctly config'ed?

Is it tied to the frequency of checks for new emails??

Thanks
Are you using pop or imap? I don't have this issue with my gmail.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
TechnoCat
Zealot
TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Kindle Fire
I use Enhanced Email and don't have that problem. But I don't use Verizon.
TechnoCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #4
krm0789
Enthusiast
krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
I've noticed that with Gmail. I'll send something to the Trash in EE only to find it sitting in my Inbox in the browser. I can also only see/sort to one of my labels in EE, so something isn't communicating right.

I don't have a solution for you though, sorry. I kept switching between EE and the default email app before settling on EE & just never deleting or sorting my emails through the app.
krm0789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
email, enhanced