Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #16
ruddell
Enthusiast
ruddell began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I installed this plugin from the Calibre plugin database. However, it shows up as version 1.0.58, while Calibre thinks it should be 1.58. Calibre keeps telling me to update the plugin. When I do, it says it installs correctly, but as soon as I restart Calibre it tells me I'm back to 1.0.58. I'm running Calibre on OSX.
ruddell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #17
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
@ruddell - I have changed the plugin index so hopefully you shouldn't see that issue again.

@Ian - when you release a new version, just drop me or one of the other admins a PM to update the plugin index with the new version. That way users get notified in the plugin updater to know to download it. I tried to be proactive yesterday when I saw just your thread post about a new release but screwed it up with my guess at the version number
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #18
gers1978
Addict
gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Ian - I followed the instructions to the letter, but get this error when I run it:
calibre, version 0.8.50
ERROR: Failed to calculate similarity score: <b>Failed</b>: Calculate similarity score

Calculate similarity score
Python function terminated unexpectedly: local variable 'target_TF_dict' referenced before assignment
-------------------------------
Book 1 of 1 after 0.696127
Logfile for book ID 206 (The Afghan - MOBI)
Dictionary size of 2
FAILED TO calculate Similarity Score for The Afghan
Magnitude of target book: B_dot_B = 0.000000

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Applications/calibre.app/Contents/Resources/Python/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 147, in main
return run_entry_point()
File "/Applications/calibre.app/Contents/Resources/Python/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 116, in run_entry_point
return getattr(pmod, func)()
File "site-packages/calibre/utils/ipc/worker.py", line 191, in main
File "site-packages/calibre/utils/ipc/worker.py", line 138, in arbitrary_n
File "calibre_plugins.similar_stories.jobs", line 143, in do_count_statistics
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'target_TF_dict' referenced before assignment
gers1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:03 AM   #19
gers1978
Addict
gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Anyone help? I get the above error on EVERY book I try...
gers1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:10 AM   #20
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
@gers1978 - try sending a PM to the author of the plugin (Ian_Stott), probably he hasn't visited the forum in a while. I don't use the plugin myself but looking at the code it is a bug that you will hit in some circumstances.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #21
Vaesse
Connoisseur
Vaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Is there any way to update this to include AZW3 format? I have moved all my books to AZW3 from MOBI (as I wanted to use the "polish" function), and would rather not have to reconvert to use this plugin.
Vaesse is offline   Reply With Quote