Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 01-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #31
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Nominations updated in the first post through post 28. We now have four fully nominated works and need one more.

Hi orlok, you helped it along but it still needs another vote to become fully nominated. It had three, you gave it a fourth and it needs five.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Got my 4's and 5's mixed up. Numbers, bah!

Can I fifth it as well with one of my spare nominations?
Might be against the rules. But I hope someone will step up and put Beowulf into the fifth spot. Then we can vote.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #32
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Might be against the rules. But I hope someone will step up and put Beowulf into the fifth spot. Then we can vote.
I will 5th Beowulf. I've always thought it sounded interesting but never had the motivation to tackle it.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2012, 03:33 PM   #33
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Nominations are now closed with five fully nominated works. The poll will be up shortly.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote