Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-22-2007, 11:58 AM   #1
MicheleC
dabbler
MicheleC began at the beginning.

Device: PalmTX/Illiad v2/PB 360
Hello from Florida

I'm Michele and I've been a reader all my life. Having all my books with me all the time has been a dream come true. Since I've had my Palm I've had a ball reading a ton of classics some of which I'd only heard about.

Reading the Kindle announcements sparked my interest in readers and thanks to this community I've given myself an education on what's available.

I'm going back and forth between the Cybook and the Iliad. Light and easy for entertainment vs. all my IT manuals, help files and clipboard in one. Oh my!

I'll probably end up with both but for now I'm going with the Cybook. I'm going to try and wait for the next generation Iliad. I'll need luck with that. I feel a case of techno lust coming on.

Thanks to everyone for their reviews, pictures and opinions.
MicheleC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 06:13 PM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi Michele, welcome, and good luck on finding the right reader for yourself!
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:28 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum. And be sure and let us know which reader you get and how you like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote