Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
richrock
Enthusiast
richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Night light for 505 (pref without cover)

I tend to read quite some time after the wife is sound asleep. As such, I need to re-invest in a decent night light for my beloved 505, which does not bleed much light either side.

What I mean is, I had one of these : http://www.amazon.co.uk/light-KINDLE...505642&sr=8-83 and they were okay for reading DT Books, but the spread of light was such that it would annoy my wife sleeping next to me.

Short of getting single beds () - can anyone recommend a nightlight for my 505 which puts most light on the screen, not either side? Apologies if this has been asked before, I tried searching but results for 'night' and 'light' gave some very vague threads...
richrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:34 AM   #2
MDExTx
MDExTx began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I use a Princeton headlamp I bought at REI as a book light and for the 505 these days. Works better and I get longer battery life and no burnt out bulb, since the headlamp has LED lighting.
MDExTx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 01-05-2012, 12:45 AM   #3
tayseidel
Connoisseur
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-505/PRS-T1
Try this if you can find one for cheap:

http://www.amazon.com/Cover-Custom-L.../dp/B001DESZWW

It's an incredible light for reading books on the PRS-505. I had one myself, and I haven't had a light for reading that good since I sold the 505 to get the T1. If anyone could confirm that it fits the T1 perfectly, I'd get one in a heartbeat for the T1.
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote