Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 12-31-2011, 06:44 AM   #1
Beamer102
Beamer102 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Mac OS and deauthorizing... Need some help

Hello,

I've been reading this forum for a while but recently stumbled upon something I can't seem to fix. I'm on my third Sony ereader (just got the T1) and noticed that I still have my old PC and my two other ereaders authorized on my account. Is there a way to deauthorize them on a Mac? I would like to sell my PRS 505 but don't want it to have any association with my sony account. The Sony for Mac software does not appear to have the 'deauthorize' function that Sony talks about in all their deauthorizing instructions.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

-Anna
Beamer102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
Beamer102

Oops

Sorry, I might have posted this in the wrong spot. Not sure if it could be moved. Newbie mistake.

Enthusiast
Old 01-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
Hi, Anna. You can contact Sony support at 1-877-263-2863. Give them the name of the device and the date that it was authorized. They will then deauthorize it and remove it from your account info. Hope that helps!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #4
Beamer102

Thank you very much! I will call them tomorrow!!!

Tags
deauthorize, mac, sony