|01-01-2012, 06:24 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2012
How to solve Validation errors
I looked through many a threads and though I found some threads with related subjects I couldn't find a solustion (I want to add that I have no programming knoledge what-so-ever).
When I try to validate a book with Sigil or FC I get the following errors (that I don't have a clue how to solve):
1. attribute 'link' is not declared for element 'body'
2. attribute 'vlink' is not declared for element 'body'
3. This resource is reachable but not present in the OPF <manifest>.
4. This OPS document is reachable but not present on the OPF <spine>
5. The <item> element's "media-type" attribute has value "application/xml", but the file's media type is "application/xhtml+xml"
Thanks a lot!
|01-01-2012, 08:10 PM||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: (The original) Silicon Valley, USA
Device: Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT,Galaxy Tab 2
2) there is a vlink=... in the body (or href) statement
3) the named item is referenced on some page, but is not there (could be a typo that need to be fixed)
4) same as 3
5) Rename (even a tiny change) the file in the Book Browser, Sigil should fix this
I usually just remove # 1 and #2 where found (those are what changes the color of Link TEXT befor and after a visit (view)
|errors, link, media-type, ops document, validate|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Please help with ePub validation errors.||Kratos||ePub||8||02-20-2015 03:45 PM|
|Validation Errors||mpresley||ePub||7||10-27-2011 03:41 AM|
|Help with validation errors||AThirstyMind||ePub||2||05-13-2011 07:08 PM|
|Can anyone tell me how to fix these validation errors?||grapplegirl||ePub||9||12-18-2010 10:23 AM|
|Validation Errors||luthar28||ePub||13||08-10-2010 01:24 PM|