Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-02-2016, 04:25 PM   #1
Big Easy
Big Easy began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch 3 (626)
Cool Reader on Pocketbook Touch Lux 3 (626)

I am new here, as of today. My husband bought me a Pocketbook Touch Lux 3 (626). I have been using Calibre and Cool Reader on my Android Note 5 to read; but, he felt I needed a reader because of the size, weight, and I read extensively. He downloaded the latest version of Cool Reader on the Pocketbook to use as default because that is what I am familiar with and Cool Reader has line spacing capability. (apparently Pocketbook does not??) I'm not even sure it is defaulted because Cool Reader looks significantly different than on the Android. I have no problems using the Pocketbook except no matter what I have tried, I can't get the Pocketbook to give me a wider line spacing. Right now I have it set at 140, but I see no difference from 140 to 70. I have turned the e-reader on and off, thinking it might just need to reboot but nothing changed. I use larger fonts and wider line spacing then the typical person because it is easier on my eyes. Please advise.....anyone?
Big Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 01:13 AM   #2
Zetmolm
Fanatic
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox 60, PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2 (626)
In CoolReader, go to Settings / Style settings, and make sure that the option for embedded styles (first option in the menu) is switched off.
Once you've done that you can override the line spacing that is defined in the epub's style sheet with whatever you want.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement