Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
jonthedit
Kindle Keyboard Dev -back
jonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wifi V3.4
[Question] Doukan Lite - English on Kindle 3 - Launchpad

Alright, I'm on firmware v3.3 and I was wondering If I can use Doukan lite [English] on my K3 without uninstalling my jailbreaks. I'm assuming that If I use launchpad, I don't have to uninstall. Can someone guide me or link me to a Launchpad with Doukan area? [If there is one]

Thanks!
jonthedit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:05 AM   #2
jonthedit
Kindle Keyboard Dev -back
jonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animalsjonthedit is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wifi V3.4
Bump? :\
jonthedit is offline   Reply With Quote