Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 06:33 AM   #1
Julia Kavan
Julia Kavan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Dreaming, Not Sleeping - Erotic horror short

My sinister erotic short story - Dreaming, Not Sleeping is available for:

Nook

Kobo

Kindle

If you try it, I hope you enjoy it.
Julia Kavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
99 cents for 10 pages?
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
Julia Kavan
Julia Kavan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
99 cents for 10 pages?
Hey - that's good - we don't get that on the UK site - so at least you know how big a read it is (although there is a word count).

With the market place overflowing with full length novels for 99c it makes it hard to price short stories. Although, that isn't down to me it's down to my publisher.
Julia Kavan is offline   Reply With Quote