|12-18-2011, 06:50 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2011
DIY PRS-T1 case
This one is probably the fastest way to protect your reader under normal conditions and make a very elegant cover.
The precondition is, however, that you have, or can find, a wallet with the dimentions 4.5" x 7". This is not exactly standard, but not entirely uncommon, as it fits snugly into the inside pocket of men's blazers.
- cut a piece of stiff plastic(or cardboard) to a size about the same, but smaller than, the T1
- insert piece into one of the wallet's sleeves to ensure good fit, cut to shape
- place a strip of scotch tape along the edge of piece
- adjust piece in sleeve, adjust position of T1
- remove T1 and piece(which should now adhere)
- fold back piece and add second strip of tape to inside of "hinge"
Depending on the tape used, this will last from a few days to a couple of weeks.
5 min, <1 min if repeated
$0 - $price of wallet
ps: I forgot my camara earlier tonight and the damned thing in this cellphone is busted. I won't be home till Chirstmas so there won't be any pics from me in time either.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Another DIY case||Krytes||Sony Reader||2||01-08-2011 06:34 PM|
|DIY prs650 case||lovro||Sony Reader||7||01-07-2011 04:37 PM|
|DIY Hollow Book Case||acidzebra||Sony Reader||47||09-18-2009 10:45 AM|
|DIY Kindle Case||EnginerdLisa||Amazon Kindle||3||09-27-2008 10:56 PM|
|DIY iLiad case||ericshliao||iRex||4||05-11-2008 02:34 PM|