Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-10-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
LouLouLe
LouLouLe began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
kobo desktop error

I have a mac computer and a Kobo touch and am getting an error message 404 file or directory not found when I try to sign into the kobo desktop, so I cannot set up my new kobo touch, I have deleted and reinstalled the software as well as restarting my computer. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution, I have tried the Kobo help line but have not had any resolution
LouLouLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Did you download the new desktop from www.kobosetup.com as part of the process? They were having some server problems earlier in the day. This may still be an issue.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert