Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
digilala
digilala began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
can't get app market on rooted nook

I recently rooted my nook color by sd card- I had previously rooted it and it ran the battery down so I redid everything but I can not get google apps or the market on my nook. I have tried holding the button down and i can't seem to time it right- I tried going into recovery and it won't load the market. I do have it on my sd card- just can't get it to load. I have used the amazon app store and it works but there are apps I need from the market. Would appreciate any help you can give me!
I used verygreen's method.
thanks,
digilala is offline   Reply With Quote