Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
MichaelFStewart
Where tech and story meet
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Insyde Story

So, about eight months ago I spoke with some of you here http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=122835&page=2
regarding storytelling on the web.

I've spent most my time since developing an app that would make it work.

I'm really pleased to announce the launch of my iPhone/iPad app Insyde Story.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/insyd...481726812?mt=8

It allows you to string all types of media together by location to create anything, a tour, a story, a travelogue, whatever you want and them share them to the app and to the website www.insydestory.com so that friends from Facebook and Twitter or your contacts can view them without getting the app.

In any case, this is a beta and I'd love to get feedback on how I can make it better. If you have the chance, please check it out.

Mike
MichaelFStewart is offline   Reply With Quote