Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 05:18 AM   #1
yeuquaido
yeuquaido began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Kindle
iTune Problem

Hi all,

I got this problem when upload my book to iTune. I tried a lot and still not figure out what the problem is. This is the error from iTune

Full EPUB asset:
Formatting Error (overlapping, lack of spacing, etc.)
Notes:
Nov, 7 2011, 3:28PM - Apple:
- Please verify and add paragraph indents if applicable. Thank you.
Please upload all replacement assets requested above.

Anyone got it before???
Please help me

Thanks a lot,
yeuquaido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Unless anyone has gotten that same error before and has been able to fix it, nobody will be able to help without seeing the code causing the problem.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #3
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
You surprise me JSWolf... Is you Crystal Ball still in the repair shop?

All jokes aside, what is it recently with people just dumping these kind of messages here without any additional information? What does the helpdesk of Apple do? Redirect everybody to this forum for help? I know that Smashwords at least did that in the past.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote