|11-24-2011, 12:18 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Barry's Bay Ontario Canada
Device: Kobo Vox
method to import bookmarks
I have been struggling with importing bookmarks from Firefox on Macbook to Dolphin HD on Vox and finally came across what I feel is a simple solution.
1. Export favorites from browser. This will produce a file called bookmarks.htm or html (depending on your browser)
2. Move this file to your SD card or Drop box, what ever method you use to move the file to your Vox.
3. In the Droid browser, surf to:
file://sdcard/where you stored it...... I put it in Android/data so my path looked like
4. The browser will open a text page of links that are your bookmarks.
5. bookmark that page so that you can refer to it's links.
|11-24-2011, 12:34 PM||#2|
Trying for calm & polite
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mostly in Canada
Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
There is also a del.icio.us addon for Dolphin if you use that sort of thing . Also one for xmarks.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Import failed Error:404 when attempting to import from Calibre to Stanza||dvond||Apple Devices||0||05-13-2011 03:00 PM|
|Sharing EE Method||keng2000||enTourage Archive||1||01-03-2011 11:58 PM|
|Method for seeing only the recent imports||peterloron||Calibre||3||09-22-2010 04:02 PM|
|Planned installation method?||Manichean||OpenInkpot||4||07-26-2008 05:03 AM|