Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 01:39 PM   #16
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
No, it shouldn't be. Check the DD-WRT site for a list of routers that can be converted.

Linksys WRT54G routers are a dime a dozen.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-26-2011 at 01:49 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:08 AM   #17
Andy_T
Addict
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoplasm View Post
It should be clarified that the alternative app stores do not have all of the apps available in Android Market. I gave up quickly using the alternatives when I could not find the apps I was looking for. If you want full access to all available apps, then Azdian is correct. I think you must root and install Android Market.
No, as I wrote in my earlier post, that is not correct.

I (living in Germany) could get a US delivery address and online debit card in a few days from www.usunlocked.com for a 15$ initial charge and something like a 5% commission on the money I charge and 0,25 $ on each transaction I do. Not free, I agree, but not impossible, either.

To buy books, you simply have to enter any US address and tell Amazon that you are living in the US.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast