Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
eBooksgp
Connoisseur
eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Inappropriate Behaviour

Hello, I've just published my new book. "Inappropriate Behaviour"

Party animal Jay Jacob is a high level manager for a top company. However, Jays private life is full of complications, causing hurt, pain and even murder. He soon realises putting your head in the sand isnt the best idea and then again either is handing yourself in!!

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/107800

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks
eBooksgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:14 AM   #2
eBooksgp
Connoisseur
eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've had many downloads on this free eBook and good feedback thanks guys!

Party animal Jay Jacob is a high level manager for a top company. However, Jays private life is full of complications, causing hurt, pain and even murder. He soon realises putting your head in the sand isnt the best idea and then again either is handing yourself in!!

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks
Old 12-08-2011, 04:31 AM   #3
eBooksgp
Connoisseur

Inappropriate Behaviour

I'm surprised at the amount of downloads this book has had, many thanks to everyone.

Inappropriate Behaviour

Jay Jacob is a high level professional manager for a top company. However, in Jay’s private he is the complete opposite. Things turn drastically wrong when Jay mixes a lethal cocktail of alcohol, women and suicide forcing him out of the frying pan and into the fire. This thrilling short story will keep you on the edge as this page-turner unfolds…

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view...parkerplublish

:t hanks:
Old 12-19-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
eBooksgp
Connoisseur

Inappropriate Behaviour

Jay Jacob is a high level professional manager for a top company. However, in Jay’s private he is the complete opposite. Things turn drastically wrong when Jay mixes a lethal cocktail of alcohol, women and suicide forcing him out of the frying pan and into the fire. This thrilling short story will keep you on the edge as this page-turner unfolds…

Download through Diesel ebooks:
http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/item/SW...haviour/1.html

Download through Smashwords:

Or you can download through the Apple iBook app.

Regards

GP
Old 12-19-2011, 06:36 PM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1, T3T2 . Finally the Dark Side, aK-Paperwhite
I think we've got a rough idea of the plot now..................
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:14 AM   #6
eBooksgp
Connoisseur

Inappropriate Behaviour

Download through Diesel ebooks:
http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/item/SW...haviour/1.html

Download through Smashwords:

Or you can download through the Apple iBook app.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inappropriat...1550801&sr=1-3
Old 03-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #7
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
I would DL this story if I only knew what it was about...
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #8
eBooksgp
Connoisseur

VaporPunk - I can't tell in what context you are writing? Whether you’re being sarcastic due to my enthusiastic attempt to get my work noticed or is there a flaw in my description?
Old 03-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #9
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBooksgp View Post
VaporPunk - I can't tell in what context you are writing? Whether you’re being sarcastic due to my enthusiastic attempt to get my work noticed or is there a flaw in my description?
Sorry eBooksgp, I was being sarcastic. I didn't mean to be a A$$h***, just having a bit of fun. I apologize, rather childish of me. I'm bored + waiting for the vet to call so I can pick up my injured critter. Good luck with the book and I'll check out the sample when I get some free reading time.

Last edited by VaporPunk; 03-12-2012 at 10:30 AM.
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #10
eBooksgp
Connoisseur

No worries, no need to apologise was hoping for a bit of banter – creates interest :-) thank you… hope the critter is ok.