Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 11:39 PM   #1
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
A very special thread!

This is a very special thread, because it contains my 1500th post. I wanted to say something really profound to make this post extra special, and after a great deal of thought -- I got noth'n.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
GA Russell
Riders win the Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook Lite, Kindle 4
Daithi, I hope your post #1501 is even better!
GA Russell is online now   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 11-26-2011, 12:54 PM   #3
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I just hope you're around more! you've been scarce of late!
kindlekitten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:22 PM   #4
wannabee
Professional Amateur
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a bag of apples
Thanks for nothin'
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:10 PM   #5
serman
serman began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cool Great!!!!!!!!!

You really share something very special Thanks
serman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:35 AM   #6
wannabee
Professional Amateur
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I hope you know the "thanks for nothin'" was tongue in cheek.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:55 AM   #7
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
There's a place for that.

Congratulations anyway.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:53 PM   #8
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
I hope you know the "thanks for nothin'" was tongue in cheek.
Actually, your reply made me laugh, I thought it was pretty darn witty.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #9
Daithi
Publishers are evil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
There's a place for that.

Congratulations anyway.
I didn't realize there was already a thread for this. Whoops.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:57 PM   #10
Daithi
Publishers are evil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I just hope you're around more! you've been scarce of late!
Look at you Kindlekitten, you started a year and a half after I did, and you're already over 10,000 posts. I feel unworthy.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:38 AM   #11
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
Look at you Kindlekitten, you started a year and a half after I did, and you're already over 10,000 posts. I feel unworthy.
actually it kind of makes me feel bad ;o(. I was laid up a lot of that time from knee surgery and living vicariously through all my imaginary online friends
kindlekitten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:29 AM   #12
wannabee
Professional Amateur

Imaginary! Last time I looked in the mirror I saw a reflection.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:57 PM   #13
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post

Imaginary! Last time I looked in the mirror I saw a reflection.
Me too - although I have sneaking suspicion that it's really my mother.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:27 AM   #14
wannabee
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Me too - although I have sneaking suspicion that it's really my mother.
But sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Last edited by wannabee; 12-07-2011 at 07:29 AM. Reason: But that saying was before president whatshisname wasn't it?