Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
bayerlad
bayerlad began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Barnes & Noble Nook Library file storage

I can not locate the barnes & noble files on my hard drive for moving them to calibre. Can anyone help me find the link to these files? I have all files visible and have been looking without any luck. Thanks in advance!: rolleyes:
bayerlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Windows? Mac?? or???

In Windows my stuff from the old eReader based app is at...
Documents\My BN eBooks\

...and my stuff downloaded by the newer desktop app is at...
Documents\My BN eBooks\myaccountemail
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi rolleyes and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:20 AM   #5
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards, bayerlad
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:25 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayerlad View Post
I can not locate the barnes & noble files on my hard drive for moving them to calibre. Can anyone help me find the link to these files? I have all files visible and have been looking without any luck. Thanks in advance!: rolleyes:

You missed a wonderful opportunity to introduce yourself in the...well...the Introduce Yourself Forum. It's not too late, however.

Here's what you should do:

Read our Posting Guidelines and look around the site. Become familiar with how we're set up. Then, come back here and.....well....introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Then, post your question in the place dedicated to your ereader.

I can assure that you will get help. But....most importantly....you will have properly introduced yourself.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub to calibre, file location, nook library