Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 11-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display for $89.99 in BestBuy stores

If you looking for Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
you can buy it for $89.99(today only) in your local BestBuy store.

I saw the line of people who wanted to purchase it...
It looks like a good deal for 3G model.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00521.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	79205  
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Actually, according to Best Buy's online weekly ad, this price is good Nov 20 - 23. However, I don't know if the supply will last that long.

The ad is here (fingers crossed that this doesn't have any hidden affiliate links):

http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbuy...h&adref=header

I just bought two for gifts this afternoon on my way home from work: U.S. Pacific time, 11/21. (Yeah, I'm cheap - they can deal with the special offers ) Although there were no lines, and just a couple of other folks looking at them, the salesman told me they'd been selling like crazy, and his store didn't have many left. So, I suspect there won't be any left by Nov 23, unless they get more stock in the meantime.

This is only $5 more than the rumoured Target doorbuster Black Friday price, and I will happily pay $5 to not have to stand around at midnight for a chance to maybe buy one. Not that I was going to anyway!

Anyway, it appears there might be a bit more time to buy, but I'd call ahead and check for stock (or maybe check online) before making any special trips...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast