Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Special offers at Waterstones (UK)

It may be down to the new owner, but the Waterstones web site is selling a number of ereader things include M-Edge covers and lights at about 50% off.

Thought this might be useful for someone!
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
Arcflup
Arcflup can extract oil from cheeseArcflup can extract oil from cheeseArcflup can extract oil from cheeseArcflup can extract oil from cheeseArcflup can extract oil from cheeseArcflup can extract oil from cheeseArcflup can extract oil from cheeseArcflup can extract oil from cheese

Device: Lots
Thanks, just grabbed a lighted cover for my 650 I thought they'd become extinct.
Arcflup is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Unhappy

Well, I got my Bookeen and cover - but no 350 cover arrived yet, on the same order , and it's getting concerning, nearly 2 weeks now.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #4
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Well, I got my Bookeen and cover - but no 350 cover arrived yet, on the same order , and it's getting concerning, nearly 2 weeks now.
I got a "shipping" email yesterday, and IIRC it said give the post 10 working days to get the gear to you. Sounds like you've waited long enough and should contact them!
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:23 PM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Huzzah !

I should have spoken before - came this a.m. !!
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert