Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-28-2015, 07:28 PM   #1
Saxguy
Connoisseur
Saxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toys

Device: K-3, Kindle Fire HDX 7" 2013
Moon+ reader Pro on Kindle Fire

I would like to add Moon+ Reader Pro to my KF, but try as I might I cannot fathom it.
I’ve tried to get there using Bluestacks (the android app for PC), which took me over a half day to figure out. Turned out I needed to configure and add various apps to Bluestacks, and now im not sure where I am with it. I somehow managed to get BS to download the Moon Pro from Amazon, but try how I will, I cant see how to get it from there and onto my KF.
I spent most part of yesterday at this, and some of today. Im just nearly at the point of wiping everything and forgetting about it, but before I do I thought I would come yet again with cap in hand and ask the forum members for help. God I feel old…!
Saxguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 11:09 PM   #2
sladesteelesoul
sladesteelesoul began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire hd
What I did was buy off the amazon app store with my phone first. then with the permission to download apps from other sources turned on i was able to get it from my cloud even though its not technically a kindle app. download to ur phone first. i cant get the widget shelves to work but other than that it works fine
sladesteelesoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:58 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none

Moved from calibre\devices - this seems to be a better location
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:27 PM   #4
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo H20, Nook Glow, Fire HDX7/8.9, Ipad Air/Mini
I bought it from Google Play using my android tablet. Then I backed up the app using ES File Explorer and then transferred it over to my Fire.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote