Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-25-2014, 05:40 PM   #1006
Nefan
Nefan began at the beginning.

Device: None
Kindle Paperwhite 2

Thank you for sharing this application.

I want to buy an e-reader but I hesitate a lot because in want it to read PDFs, more or them, scientific papers. (and no, i don't want a tablet).

After watching a lot of videos and reading forums, finally the kindlepdfviwer you developed seems to me the best current option.

But, before buying my e-reader, i just wanted to know if the KPV works on the new kindle paperwhite 2 or if will work soon for this version of kindle.

Thanks for your advice!. (and sorry if you already answered my question, I searched on this topic but i did not find anything about it... )
Nefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:29 PM   #1007
knc1
Embedded Cheerleader
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209276
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:19 AM   #1008
idoit
Plus
idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3.₄, iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by lealgo View Post
Hello:
I'm using kpdfviewer 2013.1. Is there any way I can update the library libk2pdfopt.so.1 with a newer one like the one that comes with koreader?
Thank you.
What benefits would you have, I wonder. ?
idoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:49 PM   #1009
dracodoc
Connoisseur
dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony T1
I found a bug with bookmark jumping in epub, it is quite annoying:

https://github.com/koreader/kindlepdfviewer/issues/856
dracodoc is offline   Reply With Quote