Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-14-2011, 02:34 AM   #1
pj123
Zealot
pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tablet 3 Pro, Kobo Aura H2O, Ipad
kindle for android

Hi, I want to use kindle reader on my tablet. I annotated a .azw file, but nothing showed up on kindle.amazon.com (even the book did not show up there). Can anyone help me and tell me what went wrong? Also, I don't own any kindle device, how to let amazon convert pdf into .azw? I heard that I can emailto free.kindle.com for conversion if I own a kindle device. Thank you.
pj123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Wispersync only works for books sold by amazon, not personal books. I believe they have included personal docs sent over the kindle email. Like you stated the conversion only works for folks that have kindle. If you are just looking to convert pdfs then use calibre, if you want to convert to make use of wispersync, then you need a kindle.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert