Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 12-31-2011, 09:55 PM   #31
Anneincanada
Anneincanada began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
blacknirvana , I cannot seem to find the apps you were referring to in the app store on my Kobo Vox.....for example the Tunein Radio (which I love and have on my iPhone)....also Dropbox. I even went through the browser to Dropbox and when I clicked on the download for andriod....I got a blank page with some message about not having access????

I am not sure I like many of the apps on GetJar. Wish I could figure out how to download the apps from Google Android Market.
Anneincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:23 PM   #32
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Mini,Sony T1, Galaxy Tab 10.1,Samsung S2 phone,iPod Touch
Just do a search on your browser for tunein radio apk or direct download. Also, a thread titled jefftheworld's best apps has the link for Dropbox in a "package" of essential apps. I installed TuneIn already but don't remember where exactly I got it but it was through a search...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 01-01-2012, 09:29 AM   #33
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Tune In Radio is on Getjar. Just search for "tunein". As for downloading Dropbox on your Vox, I couldn't do it because the server wanted an android smartphone. I downloaded the app on my PC and emailed it to myself, then installed it from Gmail on the Vox.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #34
Anneincanada
Anneincanada began at the beginning.

Thank you Cdesja5 and Oldyellr.....gonna try both your ideas now.

Cheers
Anne
Anneincanada is offline   Reply With Quote