Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-18-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Kindle 2 cover (no light) pay shipping if >$5

My Kindle 2 stopped being able to use TTS, and when I called Amazon about it, they offered to send me a Kindle keyboard for 60$ plus my Kindle 2. However they just wanted the Kindle 2, not the cover or anything. Sounded like a good deal to me; "my Kindle is dead; long live my Kindle!"

However, now I have an Amazon cover for a Kindle 2, which won't fit my Kindle Keyboard. (the hinges are a bit too far apart) This is not one of the lighted covers, just the plain black one that was available for the Kindle 2 early on.

The cover is still in fine shape, and could do a good job protecting somebody's Kindle 2, or could be modified to make a custom cover for a Kindle 2. I would like to see it go to a good home and am willing to give it away, so I don't have to pitch it in the trash.

If shipping gets over about 5 or 6$ I will ask you to pay shipping. It will be shipping out from east Tennessee, if you want to check for yourself what the various options might be; US mail is easy for me, UPS is slightly harder but can be done, FedEx... I would have to check that out.

If you have questions about the cover I will try to check back every day. If you already want it, PM me and we will make arrangements unless someone has beaten you to it.

---------------------------------------
Well, it has been more than two weeks and nobody has expressed interest, so I guess I'll toss it.

Last edited by catsittingstill; 12-10-2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Getting rid of clutter
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote