|08-03-2012, 06:37 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Device: Dell X51v; iLiad v2
FBReader 0.99.1 for iLiad
This is FBReader 0.99.1 for iLiad. Only for experiemental and adventurous hearts.
Just unpack to anywhere on your memory card. MMC or CF do not matter.
Either start the program from ContentLister or SSH console (./run_fbreader.sh).
LED will not flash as normal iLiad programs. In less than 1 minute, you will see screen refresh and finally FBReader intro text will be displayed.
That's the end for now. NO toolbar. NO page-turn. NO quit button.
1. Based on QT-4.6.4. Required QT libs are also included. E-INK screen refreshment is controlled by xepdmgr (by ANTARTICA).
2. It's working on iLiad, but don't expect much. Since I can't make toolbar appear as I did to FBReader 0.12, there is no toolbar to open book, turn page, or quit. If FBR is started from ContentLister, the only way to quit is to power off or through SSH console.
3. Source code is not altered at all. LED control and iLiad button mapping must be achieved by adding some lines of code. I will do it only after solving the toolbar problem.
4. To open a book from ContentLister, modification to registry.xml is requred. Since it not possible to turn page in the mean time (no toolbar, no button), it's wasting time to open a book.
5. I am not sure if I put all required libs in the attachment. If you don't get the desired result, start FBReader by executing ./run_fbreader.sh in SSH console and the error message will tell you what's wrong.
6. If you run FBReader from ContentLister and nothing happens. Modify run_fbreader.sh. uncomment the line "# ./bin/xepdmgr :0 ./bin/FBReader > err.log 2>&1" and comment the line "./bin/xepdmgr :0 ./bin/FBReader". Error message will be printed to err.log. Post err.log here.
7. The attachment will not alter anything on you iLiad.
|12-25-2012, 02:52 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jan 2012
Device: hanlin v3
Thanks for your work. I tried to run this version, but I got no results at all. Even no error.log has been generated...
The most I got is that (using mrxvt):
BusyBox v1.01 (2007.04.10-13:14+0000) multi-call binary
Usage: dirname FILENAME
cd: 6: can't cd do
./run_fbreader (copia).sh: 13: Syntax error: end of file unexpected (expecting "then")
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FBReader pour Iliad||DomieGre||Autres liseuses||5||12-03-2009 11:50 AM|
|fbreader 0.8.14 on iliad firmwqare 2.12.1 install problems||bazmi||iRex||1||02-19-2009 05:46 PM|
|FBReader 0.10.0 for iLiad||ericshliao||iRex||12||01-24-2009 07:01 AM|
|iLiad FBReader 0.8.2b for the iLiad released||Adam B.||iRex Developer's Corner||35||05-15-2007 05:43 PM|
|iLiad FBReader is being ported for the Iliad!||CommanderROR||iRex Developer's Corner||0||03-15-2007 05:36 PM|