Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 05:15 PM   #16
entodoays
Zealot
entodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
I had a similar problem. I was working on a later version of the SBLGNT, trying to convert the versio produced by Timothy lee to epub and now, thanks to this thread and to to another I managed to embed fonts. When I finish debugging I'll post it for others to use.
entodoays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:21 PM   #17
dmiller
Enthusiast
dmiller began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Let me know when you are finished. I'd sure like a copy of the full version including the apparatus.
dmiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 11-17-2011, 10:26 AM   #18
entodoays
Zealot
entodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
SBL GNT in epub with embedded fonts

Hi all,

Here's Timothy Lee's SBLGNT for Kindle converted using Calibre and with embedded GentiumPlus fonts.

It has the critical apparatus and a two-level TOC.

Hope it's useful to other Bible scholars.
entodoays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #19
dmiller
Enthusiast
dmiller began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Fabulous. Thank you entodoays!
dmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:30 AM   #20
seabee
Connoisseur
seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kobo Mini
Thumbs up Reference to CJK fonts already present in the PRS-T1

For those still interested by that (asian characters WITHOUT embedding fonts in each book), look there (and previous pages of the thread too). Still limited to the existing fonts inside the PRS-T1 but some contains CJK characters and according to ttsddu, it worked
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:49 PM   #21
ISIS_999
ISIS_999 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-t1
Hi I have a similar problem. My Ebook with fully embedded Indian fontsworks fine in Sony PRS-T2 but not in Sony PRS-T1. It displays the font incorrectly.
ISIS_999 is offline   Reply With Quote