Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
w1ksz
Connoisseur
w1ksz began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket EdGe
PDF Reader Wanted

Is there a PDF Reader that I can use with my PE ?
I tried ezPDF sites and what a run-around you get. Go through several pages
on one AND THEN they want you to subscribe.

There must be a simple reader out there for the PE.

Anyone ??

Thanks,

rs
w1ksz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
fgruber
Connoisseur
fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage edge
just install the amazon app store. There you can buy ezpdf reader and repligo, two of the best pdf readers around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ksz View Post

Anyone ??

Thanks,

rs
fgruber is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 10-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, PE, Note 8
Also check on Android Freeware Lovers.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Here's a few to try:
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...df-on-android/
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #5
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
What's wrong with the default PDF viewer? They can be viewed on the eInk side as well. Also there is a now pdf viewer APDFViewer that someone developed here that can be viewed on the eInk side too.
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #6
w1ksz
Connoisseur
w1ksz began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket EdGe
Default pdf reader ?? Where is it located ??

Also, the appstore pdf reader installs easily, but doesn't work.

Regards,

rs
w1ksz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #7
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
You can use CoolReader on the LCD side to read PDF, ePub, HTML and text.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/ I'm using cr3-0-43-04.

Last edited by ivanjt; 10-22-2011 at 10:15 AM.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:18 PM   #8
fgruber
Connoisseur
fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage edge
I'm assuming you upgraded to ermine otherwise you wont be able to install many apps including ezpdf
Quote:

Regards,

rs

Last edited by fgruber; 10-21-2011 at 09:23 PM.
fgruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #9
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:

Anyone ??

Thanks,

rs

The default PDF Reader is in Docs to Go. I personally think ezPDF is better.

ezPDF Reader. No Runaround. Select Fast Download:

http://download.pandaapp.com/android....0-id4479.html

Last edited by obsessed2; 10-21-2011 at 10:29 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #10
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
Quote:

Regards,

rs
If you open a pdf file it should automatically open up in the reader. You can even put pdf files in the library (click and hold a file to bring up a context menu and add to library). What version are you running (I think it is the same though). Also, have you gone through the tutorials on the PE (select the help program, there are also tutorial videos as well).
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote